They pin me to the floor.

Christmas hangover. Please don't take that literally. Thank you. My family had a little exchanging of gifts last Christmas eve. I got my brother's name, I bought him this really cool (ehem) shirt with a skull print. He is such a sucker for those kinds of shirts. My dad was the one who got my name, he gave me this white v-neck shirt and a book he bought in Manila.. STILL SPAZZING. Thanks Daddy :)




Yes, yes.. It's another book on suicide. Why do I keep on reading such depressing books? I'm sorry.. but I find them very, veeeeery interesting. I have finished reading The Virgin Suicides days ago. Such a horrifyingly beautiful book.  BTW, the hand sticking out on the top of the book is a bookmark I bought from Powerbooks in Manila. They have lots of neat stuff there. :">

Anyway, I can't wait to finish the book. :)) I remembered that last Christmas I also got a book as a present from my mom.. it was The Lovely Bones. Another depressing book which pokes at life after death. Ahhh.. Death.. we meet again in Story Land. *u* 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.