I've got the moves like Malik.

Earlier this month, my family and I went to Singapore for a quick vacation. Wish we could've stayed a little longer though. There was so much to see!! There was this book store in Orchard Road that had me so elated. Kinokuniya! It's such a huge bookstore. There were soooo.. many books!!! I felt dizzy. My friend, Ate Kristy brought me there. But, I calmed myself down and reminded myself why I was actually there for.

I bought One Direction's book, Dare To Dream. It was sold out in the Philippines and I need to order if I'd want a copy of my own.

It's quite pricey, so I actually splashed out on this. 




There were actually three One Direction books displayed at the book store. I wanted to buy all three of them so soo bad. But unfortunately, I'm hella broke. So, Ate Kristy suggested that I buy their latest book. I'll be back Kinokuniya!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.