You smell nice.


Manila was unexpected. Even though I didn't get to watch Bazooka Rocks Festival because reasons.. Anyway, we arrived around 2pm and went straight to Mall of Asia for some late lunch but hello, Bazooka Rocks has a band meet and greet event!

A few minutes later, Tonight Alive came out and played three songs. Then the hosts announced that there will be an album signing for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' new album! I knew I had to go for this since there isn't any guarantee that I can watch the concert the next day. I bought their album and waited for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus to go up on stage. My mind was all over the place when they went on stage!!! I never thought I'd get to see them in person!!!

While I was lining up and waiting for my turn, I saw that we're allowed to hug the band! Wow. How I wish All Time Low's signing back in 2011 was like this.


You can't take pictures with the band when you're at an album signing. Sucks, I know. So I asked my brother to take pictures. Here is my poorly documented RJA album signing experience..


I knew I had to make sure I get to hug all of them so the first thing I said to Kris Comeaux was, "Can I hug you?" then he gave me an enthusiastic, " Absolutely!" and the next thing I knew I was hugging him and the rest of the band!!!





After I hugged Randy Winter, he said, "You smell nice." (Thank God I reapplied my cologne before running off to queue) hdfjkhfkdsnfj I can't remember what I said after that! But I'm pretty sure I was smiling and giggling like a bloody idiot. Did I even thank him?! Oh gosh I feel so rude. Sorry Randy!!! :(


I remember how in love I was with Ronnie Winter when Face Down was my everyday jam back in high school. I can't believe this actually happened. Everything still feels like a dream to me. He asked me, "How are you? Everything good?" but I was so tongue tied that all I managed to do was give him a thumbs up and squeak out "I'm okay." which I doubt he heard me say. WHAT THE HELL. I am such a dork.


LOOK AT THAT FACE. Thank God my knees didn't betray me. I thought I was gonna fall off the stage. Thank you so much Lord! I did not expect this at all. Even though my heart still hurts that I didn't get to watch the concert, August 24, 2013 will always be memorable.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.