You're cold and I burn.


A quick little update on my life since my last post...

  • I am so in love at the moment with Settle Down by The 1975. Instantly my favorite next to Girls. They have just recently released the music video for Settle Down. Everything about it is perfect! This just increases my desire to fly off to Manila to watch them play live this March! Universe, work with me on this please!
  • Today officially marks the first day of our room make over. I have literally waited years to do this! Which makes it stressful to get all the details right. 
  • I have been doing a ton of drawing and coloring. I have been experimenting with a couple of drawing techniques. My art style is actually a work in progress. Still finding my way around things. 
  • I am planning to do something creative for the whole month of February since it is my birth month. I want every single day to be productive and positive! So, stay tuned for that. 
  • "Don't chase blessings." I am reminded of how infinitely amazing our God is.  


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.