Delicately interconnected




My life lately (in bullets)

  • I keep on hauling so many new books from Booksale and I can't wait to read all of them!
  • I would like to think that I'm halfway back to recovering from my vacay in lala land.
  • Intrams (and September) is just a few naps away and I can't help but get butterflies in my tummy when I think about it.
  • Same time last year, I was in Manila for Bazooka Rocks 2!!! :(
  • Yo Matty (and George and Adam and Ross) when I said "see you again soon", I meant a year or two from now and not January 2015
  • Can't get over how much of a baaaaabe Sophie Turner is. I could listen to her talk all day every day
  • Hair, hair everywhere!!! Can Matty and Harry please get a haircut? 
  • Floral Matty is always the best and Pressure sounds so amazing live.
  • I think I'm starting to get the hang of school and I swear this time I mean it
  • I keep on buying so many plain white shirts. This is madness. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.