Mile high Christmas.


Last Christmas Eve, we had a really simple celebration. We didn't prepare a lot of food and stuff which what normally most Filipino families would do for a sumptuous Christmas dinner. I simply went loco over the Red Velvet cake and cupcakes my mom and I prepared. I was her assistant the whole entire time she was baking. I didn't really mind helping her out in baking since it's way waaaaay better than asking me to help in cooking meals. I'm not really a huge fan of cooking, sadly.





The Red Velvet cake my mom and I made. I think I kinda went overboard with the toppings...

The poorly frosted Red Velvet cupcakes made by yours truly.. Haha

I have been stuffing myself with Red Velvet cake and cupcakes for three days in a row. I regret nothing. I'll definitely get back in shape after the holidays. I'm getting a Red Velvet belly from all this binge eating. Hope everyone had a greaaaat Christmas!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.