I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.


Of all the days I had to miss to update my blog it had to be on my birthday. I was dead tired and sleepy by 7:30pm that I feel asleep the moment my head touched my pillow. Anyway, yesterday I turned 20. :') No more "teen" in my age. Oh man. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful set of friends and blockmates. I started my day yesterday by running for Philhealth's marathon at 5am something.
I was so disappointed with my time because I was expecting it'd be better than my Metrobank time (I placed 8th in the top 10). My time for the Metrobank Fun Run 5k was 30 minutes. But yesterday my time increased by 10 minutes. I was so heartbroken. But I shall do my best this Sunday February 12 for the Run For Love marathon.

Anyway highway, we had a little party at our house. Some of my blockmates went and my barkada. I had tons of fun and I even received a lot of gifts. :) So happy I could die (not really :P).

I so love my birthday cake which my mom made for me!! It's an Orang Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. :) It's really yummy. My mom is the best!! Thank you Mommy!! <3 Thank you for everything Lord!

I'll do another entry soon enough. I am losing my mind right now because  still need to do a gazillion things. :'(

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.