Chelsea, Chelsea tell me you love me.

Last April, my family and I dropped by Serendra at The Fort to have lunch after my sister's check up at St. Luke's Hospital nearby. We had a hard time choosing which restaurant to have our lunch in since Serendra was swarming with lovely restos to choose from! In the end, we settled for this Italian restaurant called Chelsea. :)





I miss my parents. :/ Come home already.



Bread and some sauce you dip it in.

I swiped a bite off my sister's Belgian Waffles and they were so lush! Yummiest waffles I have ever tasted. :)

This drink tasted super refreshing! I forgot what's it called though.. Three Fruits Juice, perhaps? :x

Yummy yummy burger right there!! :)

Although our orders took quite a while before they got served.. I genuinely think it was all worth it in the end! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.