You don't know me.


The first time I saw One Direction's music video for What Makes You Beautiful back in late 2011, my brain was screaming "Cheezy!!" but I do find the curly haired guy wearing the plaid polo awfully fit.
I saw a couple of posts about One Direction up on Tumblr when they had just released their music video for One Thing. My brain suddenly lit up at the catchy song. The lads were a far cry from their first music video because they look dashing. Uh-oh. I think this will be the start of a new obsession.

One sad, boring February afternoon I had stumbled on a link for their music video for the acoustic version of One Thing. Out of sheer curiosity, I clicked on the link. Boy, was I in for a surprise. I found myself watching the music video on repeat and *gaaaasp* swooning over Harry Styles and Zayn Malik (I immediately googled their names. Ha!).

Even to this day, I still get kilig whenever I watch their music video for the acoustic version of One Thing.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.