You just like the idea of me.

I suddenly wanted to do a little backlog. My Valentine's Day this year has been lovely. I had lunch at Chingkeetea with Jaypee and Flora.

Treated myself to this wonderful meal. Pesto Pasta, Chicken Chops, Spinach and Cheese Dip, Bread Sticks, and Brownie A La Mode. To wash all the goodness down, I got the Peach Fruit Tea.

The scrumptious Brownie A La Mode. 

I got addicted to Peach Fruit Tea after trying it the first time.

They even managed to do a little decorating to set the mood.

Overall, my Valentine's Day this year has been beautiful. I was in such a great mood. It has been definitely one of the best I ever had. At the end of the day, I treated myself by buying two magazines. I then ate dinner with my family. Great way to wrap things up!! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.