He ate my boy entrancers.


Fate has decided to reignite my love for the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series. This is the sixth book to the said series and so basically, I skipped four books.
That didn't stop me from reading it, nevertheless. I know that Louise Rennison never disappoints when it comes to being hilarious. A little warning though: Never ever ever read this in public. You'll be literally laughing out loud like a loony.

Georgia has her eyes set on a new man in her life. Read this to find out how she tries to look for him in Hamburger-a-go-go land to try and win his heart. And what are "boy entrancers" exactly? ;)

Cuddled up with this book and a pint of Waitrose's Malaysian Coconut and Lime ice cream. Two of my favorite flavors in the world mixed into one fabulous ice cream. I never knew these two would taste so good together.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.