Stuck in the moment.


May 10 has been an eventful day for me for two years in a row. (Hello May 10, 2010 National Elections!) Last Tuesday, my mom, sister, cousin and I went to Manila for JBieb's My World Concert. It was my first time ever to watch a major concert. So, I was simply ecstatic!
My sister, cousin and I went to MOA as early as 2pm-ish to at least maybe buy some merch or catch a glimpse of JBieb. We immediately went to the MOA Concert Grounds. We hung around by the Meet and Greet entrance backstage silently praying for a miracle.


We were so desperate even though the early afternoon sun was beating on us and the heat stings. But at around 4pm-ish, my mom told us to start lining up because they'll be letting people in by 5pm. So, my sister, cousin and I went up to the first entrance to line up. We weren't that far from the entrance since we lined up early. What seemed like infinity and beyond in the line, we heard the girls lingering by the backstage gate scream. My head jerked to face their direction.. HOLY MOLY! It's JBieb! (I sincerely hope my brain and eyes weren't playing tricks on me) He was wearing this purple shirt and he was running right across the parking area and there were girls chasing after him, screaming their heads off. No picture because I was caught off guard.suxxx

My initial thought was: "SHIZZ! Should I run after him and leave the line even though there are like a bajillion people waiting in line behind me?!" Well, obviously I didn't take that damn risk. HNNNG. Regrets. But maaaaan.. His hair looked so dazzling under the sun. It was so shiny and.. bright. <3

Anyways, the concert was super duper awesome even though JBieb was sick. He constantly needs to leave the stage to vomit because of his chest infection. But he was such a trooper! You couldn't even tell he was sick while he performed onstage! He is that amazing I love you Justin Bieber! Get well soon!


P.S. I know this entry is so laaaaame. My thoughts are all over the place. I will post again about the JBieb concert over the weekend!! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.