It breaks my heart. You're wearing cardigans!

Before anything else, I would like to credit all of the owners of the various gifs and pictures used in this post. I do not own any of these, as I have just found them on tumblr.


It seems a new curly haired boy has managed to capture my heart (don't worry Styles, you'll always be my number one curly love).
It's been 3 years-ish ever since I have wanted to watch Misfits UK but for some reason, I never got around to doing that. Not until a few weeks ago that the thought of actually watching it hit me. My favorite out of all the Misfits is Nathan Young played by Robert Sheehan. He is such an absolute prick. I usually am not into using such words but it seems very appropriate for this post. (Disclaimer: Watch the series to understand why I said "appropriate") his being such an absolute twat is actually very entertaining.

For some reason, I find the creases above his cheekbones (no, not his eye bags) very attractive. 

As the series progresses, Nathan discovers what his power is (from the freak storm)... and oh, the things you can use to whack his head.  


Look at that adorable smile.I wish I could keep him. *u* 



I can't even begin to describe just how crazily annoying and funny yet still lovable Nathan is. Yep, that's Nathan Young for you. To end this gif loaded post, here's his little speech during the last episode of season one.


"We're young. We're supposed to drink too much. We're supposed to have bad attitudes and shag each other's brains out. We are designed to party. This is it. Yeah, so a few of us will overdose or go mental. But Charles Darwin said you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. And that's what it's all about breaking eggs! And by eggs, I do mean, getting twatted on a cocktail of Class As. If you could just see yourselves! It breaks my heart. You're wearing cardigans! We had it all. We fucked up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. We were so beautiful! We're screw-ups. I'm a screw-up and I plan to be a screw-up until my late 20s, maybe even my early 30s. And I will shag my own mother before I let her... or anyone else take that away from me!"

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.