We don't wanna be like them.


To make up for my lack of posts these past few weeks, I have decided to share ten random things about me. Not sure anyone would be interested but I have wanted to do this for so long so here it is...


1. I have never actually read the Harry Potter series. Not one single book.

2. I am a very lazy person when it comes to watching series. Even though I like a certain series, I can never be arsed to watch every single episode. Although Skins UK, My Mad Fat Diary, Summer Heights High, and Misfits are an exception for some reason.

3. When I was younger, I used to collect packets of tissues. I am not sure why I do this but maybe because I have an undying affinity for products with pretty packaging. It so happened that packets of tissues were my object of desire during that strange, prepubescent time in my life.

4. I love a good bowl of cereal for breakfast.

5. I actually find Geordie Shore quite entertaining. Hey, don't judge. In my opinion, what you watch does not necessarily define you.

6. I thoroughly enjoy learning new words. Sometimes when I get bored, I pick up a thesaurus or browse through the dictionary app on my phone looking up random words.

7. I don't know how to swim.

8. I have always wanted an English bulldog ever since I laid eyes on Pete Wentz's Hemingway. I actually have picked out a fancy name already. Now, all I need is the damn dog.

9. Always a fan of cartoons. Always and forever.

10. The whole world knows except my dad (he's a seaman and isn't interested in Fb, mind you) that I went to Manila to watch All Time Low back in September 2011. Sorry daddy!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.