Slump




I am feeling extra extra extra stressed at the moment. I have so many pending illustrations (just got my drawing assignments for Elision Zine) that need to be made asap.

There's this girl from Germany who wanted to buy my drawings of The 1975. I posted it on Tumblr and she saw it there. I messaged her and told her I can draw them again for her. She asked how much I wanted the drawings for. Since I am not very confident and I do believe I am not yet in that level of selling my drawings internationally (eeeppp), I told her I can give them for free if she'll pay for the shipping fee.

So a week later and here I am freaking out since I keep on redoing the drawings because I am not satisfied with them and I don't know what the hell to do. I am in a serious serioooous slump. /////

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.