Not a lot going on at the moment.




I have been relishing every single freedom I have before I hit my head on a wall--- I mean, before I hit the books this June. Heh.

I've been catching up on my reading since I have noticed that the 1:3 ratio (book finished : book bought from Booksale) has made a dramatic increase. Ladies and gents, it is now 1:6. I can never blooming win.

My goal for this year is to finish at least 25 books and so far I made it to my 11th a few days ago.



One of the books I am currently reading. Borrowed this from Flora. Thanks hun.


Did my first session of plyo last Tuesday and son, it was like opening a can of whoop ass. It seriously kicked my ass. I have never in my life felt pathetically weak. This is what I get for not running after almost a year. Eeeeeppp but I promised myself I will do better.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.