So far, it's alright.



This week has been extremely productive!

Finished enrolling myself last Tuesday. I was aiming to finish the enrollment at lunch time on Monday but nope not possible! I forgot how crazy the enrollment process is when you're an incoming freshman.

Had lunch with a few of my friends then went bowling. After bowling, I went home to get ready for plyo. Last Tuesday's session was hella crazy. #slayed



Filled the rest of the days with a few errands here and there.

Today, I had my uniform made. I can't believe I'll be going back to school this June. I hope and pray I will survive med school.


Desperately trying to finish The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood so I can cut down my to read books! So many beautiful lines in the book that I copied on my notebook. One of my current favorite is

"I like breathing in. The space inside my lungs was all my own."



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.