Here in the moment


  • The start of the 2nd week of my sem break, hope I play my cards right and be productive!
  • Been revisiting my post hardcore roots hehehe I feel like I'm losing the frays on my edges (damn 1D haha)
  • So proud of myself for finishing 2 books last week! 1.) Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney and 2.) Dancing in my Nuddy-pants by Louise Rennison
  • Got my art assignments for Elision's next issue! :) can't wait to start doing artsy things again
  • I feel so Instagram deprived, been posting a lot lately
  • The first semester just sucked the life out of me. :( praying for redemption this second sem! 
  • Doing my "best" to study in advance huhuhu 
  • The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut is... I'm not sure. Bit confusing? Had to put it down even though I'm just 3 (or 4?) chapters away.
  • Don't you just love love love Sam Smith?! Obsessed!!!
  • Also, I've been listening to a lot of 5SOS... hmmmmm

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.