You're my medicine.


How fitting was it that The 1975 had just released a new song entitled, "Medicine"?
Very.

I've been doing a lot of thinking and thinking and thinking. I'm still trying to take a hold of life and examine the realities in it.

Here's what I ended up with during episodes of clarity at unexpected times in a day...

  • I am actually in med school, still have not fully grasped that fact which is why my brain can't help but fly off from time to time.
  • I guess it's becoming more clear that I am on the right path in life... career wise, that is.
  • A wise man (heh, actually my mentor) once told me that when we pray it is also very important to listen as well... 
  • ...to put it simply, we just have to be still and be more aware of what's around us and I can conclude how obvious and loud God's message is once I have somehow restored the zen inside my heart. 



 A certain incident happened earlier today which made me realize that it was God who was talking to me in such an unexpected way. That just cemented everything I have believed to be as His wake up calls and answers.


 "Remember why you started."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.