Twilight years.




First of all, I would just like to say that my 2015 does not officially start til February (the coolest month yo.)
Just gonna leave that statement right there for future reference of some sort (Idk what I'm talking about.)

Med school is driving me mad and that's all there is to say about it. Well, another is that you have to be willing to sacrifice so many things just to get through it alive. Sounds like hell but it's actually kinda fun being in med school.

I don't have a lot to say at the moment since nothing interesting has happened to me so far so maybe I'll just leave a couple of pictures from a trail (leading to a place I'm not supposed to be in since it's private property but what the hell) I followed somewhere in the outskirts of the city. Lovely place.









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.