5ever


If you haven't been living under a rock then I am pretty sure you have heard of the news that Zayn Malik had left 1D (whails til kingdom come.) I am still hoping that all of this is just one ugly prank he's pulling since April Fool's Day is just a couple of breaths away.

My whole world collapsed when I found out he won't be at their 2-day show in the Philippines (watched the 2nd show btw) but I had no time to mourn because I still have an exam the next day.

I could actually feel a hole gaping (maybe because I am such a Zayn girl) during the show but I have to say Harry did an ace job at singing Zayn's parts. Liam as well did a great job at hitting Zayn's high note in Best Song Ever (but nobody can ever replace you, Z)


The concert was really awesome and they sounded like angels when they sang. I almost fell off the chair when they first came out singing Clouds (an absolute fave of mine.)

Thursday, 26th of March, my mom woke me up to tell me that Zayn had (sobs) left (sobs harder) 1D. 

Well, that news got rid of my PCD in a snap. 

I can NOT believe what I had just heard and damn son, I had another exam the next day. Why does the world choose to drop drama bombs a day before major exams?! 


I literally mourned the entire day which made it impossible to actually study but later through the night, somehow, the sensible side of me managed to kick my arse and had me cram. 

Oh well, whatever makes you sleep at night, Z. You will always be loved even though it feels like having 1/5 of my heart ripped off. 


So many news related to the event that shall not be named kept on popping on every social media site existing and it hurts so much to read it but ya know, masochism; proceeded to read all of them anyway. 

I think I may have run out of tears and words as to what else there is to express about the entire thing. I'm just waiting for this storm to pass.


In light of recent events that is starting to do my head in, I have come to a resolution that

"Your peace is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happened the way it did. Let it go."

and decided to make collages of the boys out of a poster I had lying around the house. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.