I have never seen a night so dark.


"So much has happened since I last updated this blog" would be considered as an understatement of the year because damn son, it has been such an emotional roller coaster (with mostly downs.) I'm not being ungrateful for all the wonderful experiences thrown in between, I really am thankful for all of those. But I guess the pull of gravity is just too much to bear.

So enough talking crap (I will sort through all my thoughts once I screw my head back)

In an unrelated note, here are a couple of pictures I took of random stinkhorns we found growing in a pot in our backyard.

Quick funny story, my mom thought these were snake eggs and she asked my cousin to pour soapy water over them to idk what she was thinking haha (the immature stage of these stinkhorns were shaped like an egg, hence my mom's assumptions)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.