Laters, 2015!!!





Making sure I do a year end post before all hell breaks loose--- I mean, when classes resume. But I don't think I'm going to make one of those sappy, looking-back kind of post. So, instead I shall do a quick update on how/what/etc I've been doing currently.

  • Just when the year was literally about to end, Hendall made a reappearance and I couldn't be happier. #bigassedfan
  • Obsessed with Zigi = Zayn + Gigi!!! (sigh) such beautiful people
  • Med school has got me whipped so so so bad... hence the hiatus. 
  • Failed my 30 book challenge for this year. Ughhh but doesn't matter as long as I won't fail this school year! Lord plsss
  • I am still not okay with Zayn leaving the band. There's still that gaping hole in my chest. 
  • One of my current obsessions are glittery washi tapes! Overusing them on my portfolio. #noragrets
  • Wolves by One Direction is starting to become an ear worm! Happy song!
  • Extremely out of shape! Hello, sedentary life! Hope I can bounce back this new year.
  • There was less hoarding of books and magazines this year! So proud of myself.
  • This year has been good to me. There have been less sad and dark days. :) :) :)

Told ya this would be shallow. Haha anyway, so I guess that's all for now???

Have a happy 2016, everyone!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.