2017




Hello 2017! Gonna do a bit of "playing favorites" just because... lol actually, I'm trying to do this as an exercise in the hopes of getting myself to get back to blogging.

Favorite

Book: The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson

Author: Margaret Atwood

Color: lately I've been into cool pastels

Album: // I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it // - The 1975
Quick side story: Just started listening to their album because the time they released their album, a concert was on it's way, so to lessen the blow somehow come the day of the concert (since I couldn't go cuz school), I will be okay. lol

Song: This Must Be My Dream - The 1975

Flower: Anthurium (atm, since it constantly changes)

Plant: Aerophytes!!! Just bought 2.

Drink: Starbuck's Teavana in Matcha/Espresso

Movie: any Wes Anderson movie tbh, such an eye candy and Mad Max: Fury Road (cuz damnnn)

Current Obsession: Instax Wide (but this never really went away tho, always have been ever since I got a camera of my own lol)




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.