Day Seven





Classes resume on Monday and as usual, I am shocked at how fast one month actually is. It's back to the old grind.

Before anything else, I'll do 5 randoms just to try and fill this space up.

1. Atm, I am so obsessed with sequins and graphing paper when I make collages.

2. The other day, I bought Blossom Water in Grapefruit Lilac and it was so good. Huhu me and my weird obsessions. I would (in a heartbeat) try any drink or food with flowers in it.

3. I can't believe they're doing a re-make of Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale! Huhu I don't wanna share my favorite author. ///lol

4. It feels like the more that I know and learn things in medical school, the more squeamish I get. Why is this tho?!

5. It's 2017 and I am still ever bit enamored with Harry Styles. kbye.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.