I'm coming with you.




Officially the last day of Christmas break and I am weeping. Still not done with my assignments and as usual, I am procrastinating til kingdom come. So, let me just push aside all these school work and a new set of 5 randoms.

1. To kick myself into high gear and finally make that reflection paper that's due tomorrow, I hit play for..... Clothes Off! by Gym Class Heroes ft. Patrick Stump lol

Quick update: I didn't get anything done except a few sentences. Ughhh why is it so hard to write a reflection and make a study sked.

2. Reminiscing Misfits (the UK tv show) while I was searching for pictures of Robert Sheehan who played Nathan Young on the show. It was his birthday yesterday! Anyway, I honestly stopped watching after season 3 ended when I found out they've written off Nathan. Is it even Misfits without him though?!

3. It's been a while since I've last watched a concert. The last one I've been to was One Direction's On The Road Again Tour back in March 2015. I need to watch another concert! Universe, please work with me on this!

4. One of my goals for 2017 is to remain creative even under all this stress med school is giving me.

5. Quick story, I fell down the stairs last Thursday while I was out delivering letters for our research. I was texting my group mates and wasn't looking where I was going. Judging from the damage I got, I think I missed about 3-4 steps. Thank God only one person saw me and was even kind enough to ask me if I was okay while I was sprawled at the bottom of the stairs. Haha slightly sprained my ankle, I think it's about grade one since I can still walk properly and it didn't swell. Oh well, lesson learned. I hope.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.